An industry-leading mobile app developer, ReachMobi works tirelessly to connect users to a mobile experience that is completely tailored around the end-user.
Our invaluable array of apps provides users with the power to transform their devices into something that perfectly aligns with their personalities and passions while enhancing functionality and customization.
Work in an ever-learning and evolving visionary sphere, as you grow, develop and further your career. Work with managers who value your ideas, while mentoring and motivating you to achieve your best through exciting challenges that make each day an interesting adventure.
How You’ll Make an Impact
As a Lead Engineer, you will need to produce and implement functional software solutions. You will work with executive management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects. In this role, you should be able to work with minimal supervision. Your goal will be to develop high-quality applications used by millions.
- Review the performance of the mobile applications used in the Company
- Remain current on new technologies, evaluate, and make recommendations as necessary
- Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling, and staffing
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers
- Grow engineering teams by assisting in interviewing, recruiting, and hiring
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management
What You Need
The ReachMobi team is looking for those who are passionate about software development and have a strong understanding of the fundamentals - regardless of whether you took a traditional path to software development. Self-taught? Bootcamp grad? Freelance? If you feel confident in your knowledge of mobile development and have experience putting that knowledge to work, please apply! We’re ready for you to make a splash on the brand!
- 4+ years of experience building and scaling high-volume, high-availability web applications
- Proficient building applications utilizing C# and .NET MVC
- You’ve worked with AWS technologies – e.g. EC2, RedShift, DynamoDB, Firehose, Kinesis or cloud technologies
- Exposure to digital advertising technologies and familiarity with products such as AdMob a plus
- You use data to drive decisions
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provides estimates, and meets production deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
ReachMobi is the home for all innovators!
- We offer a fun, work hard – play hard culture
- No dress code policy! Wear your flip flops and shorts in the summer
- Hybrid schedule
- Unlimited Paid Time Off along with 10 paid holidays
- 401k match up to 6%, Health/Vision/Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance, AD&D, STD and LTD 100% employer paid
- Sponsorship available
- Complimentary snacks, beverages, beer fridge, as well as catered lunches
- Located next to world-class shopping and restaurants
- Regular company-sponsored social events to connect with your team and fellow colleagues! - check out our Instagram to see more
- This is an opportunity to be with an industry leading company that continues to experience tremendous growth