An industry-leading mobile app developer, ReachMobi works tirelessly to connect users to a mobile experience that is completely tailored around the end-user. Our invaluable array of apps provides users with the power to transform their devices into something that perfectly aligns with their personalities and passions while enhancing functionality and customization.
ReachMobi lives at the junction where the science of cutting-edge technology meets with audience engagement to create a new and powerful force that fosters real, long-term relationships with users. We pride ourselves on leading the industry in mobile engagement and monetization. We’ve gathered a “one-for-all” minded, world-class team of innovative developers, marketing ninjas, imaginative designers and content developers whose zeal for what they do is slightly north of fanatical. Seriously… obsessive.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Development Leaders to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company.
- Help lead a team with our App Studio Manager through the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
- Own roadmap for your product area- help grow a ReachMobi vertical (news, fitness, email, messenger, etc.) that is Android Launcher focused.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Develop new ideas and initiatives for growth by staying current with trends, the mobile user acquisition landscape, and competitor strategies.
- Dive deep into the technical details of our product and KPI’s.
What You Need
- 3 years’ experience creating product roadmap(s) from conception to launch.
- Practical experience with Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, visualization, etc.)
- Strong understanding of SQL Querying.
- Experience analyzing cost per acquisition, revenue per user, click-through rates, retention rates, lifetime value (LTV) and other common KPI’s.
- Ability to break down complex problems into steps that drive product development in a fast-paced environment.
- We offer a fun, work hard – play hard culture
- No dress code policy! Wear your flip flops and shorts in the summer
- Hybrid schedule
- Unlimited Paid Time Off along with 10 paid holidays
- 401k match up to 4%, Health/Vision/Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance, AD&D, STD and LTD 100% employer paid
- Sponsorship available
- Complimentary snacks, beverages, beer fridge, as well as catered lunches
- Located next to world-class shopping and restaurants
- Regular company-sponsored social events to connect with your team and fellow colleagues! - check out our Instagram to see more
- This is an opportunity to be with an industry leading company that continues to experience tremendous growth