An industry-leading mobile app developer, ReachMobi works tirelessly to connect users to a mobile experience that is completely tailored around the end-user.
Our invaluable array of apps provides users with the power to transform their devices into something that perfectly aligns with their personalities and passions while enhancing functionality and customization.
Work in an ever-learning and evolving visionary sphere, as you grow, develop and further your career. Work with managers who value your ideas, while mentoring and motivating you to achieve your best through exciting challenges that make each day an interesting adventure.
Time flies here. Every day, our ‘ROI Junkies’ are committed to finding innovative ways to grow our highly-engaged audience and connect these users with the top-tier advertisers who can’t reach them anywhere else. From generating fresh content, to creating amazing new creatives, to the audience engagement algorithms, our full-stack optimization process seeks to leave no stone unturned. This is a team that must react and move quickly in a fast-paced environment. Our independent teams work on 3 to 5 new “bets” at a time and must juggle these priorities each day.
The Mobile Designer will be designing and maintaining a host of Android applications, and when needed, mobile web properties servicing these applications. This individual will be expected to take ownership of moving applications from design to release in a fast-paced environment, while keeping an eye on quality. A complete understanding of mobile app design and a desire to develop quality user experiences is a must. Primary duties include:
• Design: Comfortable wireframing and implementing new UI/UX feature sets, with an eye for transition quality and usability.
• A/B Testing: Monitoring performance across multiple iterations of a “bet” to determine the top performer.
• Competitive Research: Up to date with existing and emerging design trends via resources such as UpLabs and Behance.
The successful candidate will be a KPI-focused, confident leader with at least:
• 2-3 years’ app design experience, with advanced knowledge of Adobe XD or Figma.
• The ability to develop user interface elements including UI mockups, wireframes, and prototypes.
• Working knowledge of XML preferred.
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
• Understanding of and/or experience with Amazon Web Services a plus
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
• Adaptability: Capable of adjusting to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Passion for Technology: Excitement for new technology, bleeding edge applications, and a positive attitude towards solving real world challenges.
• Creativity: Constantly seeks for new ways to solve problems
• Resourceful: Looks for ways to achieve goals with available resources
• Team Player: Demonstrates a strong ability to support department staff members and managers; able to establish collaborative relationships with peers.
• Communication (written and oral): Able to successfully communicate product recommendations based on design knowledge.
Your application was submitted successfully.