An industry-leading mobile app developer, ReachMobi works tirelessly to connect users to a mobile experience that is completely tailored around the end-user.
Our invaluable array of apps provides users with the power to transform their devices into something that perfectly aligns with their personalities and passions while enhancing functionality and customization.
ReachMobi lives at the junction where the science of cutting-edge technology meets with audience engagement to create a new and powerful force that fosters real, long-term relationships with users. We pride ourselves on leading the industry in mobile engagement and monetization. We’ve gathered a “one-for-all” minded, world-class team of innovative developers, marketing ninjas, imaginative designers and content developers whose zeal for what they do is slightly north of fanatical. Seriously… obsessive.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- You will develop, deploy, and optimize digital distribution partnerships with key platforms and providers.
- Organize digital media buying using major display, search, and social networks to drive traffic to owned and operated mobile applications.
- Perform market research to refine paid media strategies and identify marketplace opportunities for new products and marketing pitches.
- Have a creative knack for constructing killer ad copy, and can drive brass-tacks cost per action (CPA) performance across a variety of media types and cost structure, be it on a cost per impression (CPM), cost per click (CPC), or cost per install (CPI) basis.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns and provide insights/recommendations.
- Text and image creative creation, split testing, and optimization.
- Know the ins and outs of user-base segmentation, and how to identify and scale profitable cohorts.
- Source level bid optimizations to hit product LTV and ROI targets.
What You Need
- 2+ years of professional experience running performance based (CPC/CPI/CPA) mobile ad campaigns on a variety of mediums – Facebook, Google, Affiliate Networks and other buying platforms.
- Experience analyzing conversion rates, click-through rates, retention rates, lifetime value (LTV) and other common KPI’s.
- Proficient with Excel (Pivot tables, Data Visualization, VLOOKUP, SUMIF, etc.)
- Firsthand experience creating ad copy – text and graphics.
- Mobile advertising experience preferred.
- Excellent interpretive skills, with the ability to translate raw data into actionable outcomes.
- We offer a fun, work hard – play hard culture
- No dress code policy! Wear your flip flops and shorts in the summer
- Hybrid schedule
- Unlimited Paid Time Off along with 10 paid holidays
- 401k match up to 4%, Health/Vision/Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance, AD&D, STD and LTD 100% employer paid
- Sponsorship available
- Complimentary snacks, beverages, beer fridge, as well as catered lunches
- Located next to world-class shopping and restaurants
- Regular company-sponsored social events to connect with your team and fellow colleagues! - check out our Instagram to see more
- This is an opportunity to be with an industry leading company that continues to experience tremendous growth