An industry-leading mobile app developer, ReachMobi works tirelessly to connect users to a mobile experience that is completely tailored around the end-user.
Our invaluable array of apps provides users with the power to transform their devices into something that perfectly aligns with their personalities and passions while enhancing functionality and customization.
Time flies here. Every day, our ‘ROI Junkies’ are committed to finding innovative ways to grow our highly-engaged audience and connect these users with the top-tier advertisers who can’t reach them anywhere else. From generating fresh content, to creating amazing new creatives, to the audience engagement algorithms, our full-stack optimization process seeks to leave no stone unturned. This is a team that must react and move quickly in a fast-paced environment. Our independent teams work on 3 to 5 new “bets” at a time and must juggle these priorities each day.
What You Do
The App Studio Manager will manage a cross-functional product team and be charged with the continued growth of an established Android Launcher product in the company portfolio. You will utilize your product management experience, coupled with exceptional analytical and user acquisition skills, to evolve our product vision, drive revenue, and acquire profitable and engaged customers across various channels.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience in mobile app marketing, monetization, and analysis, coupled with a demonstrated history of product leadership.
- Manage and continue to develop a cross-functional team of 8 or more to grow an established Android Launcher product
- Identify new networks, traffic sources and optimization opportunities to drive product performance
- Extensive use of SQL queries and Excel to analyze and visualize product and feature performance
- Build and maintain a forecast for how our acquisition costs and lifetime value for customer cohorts will change over time; this will be a critical input into our overall business model and expansion strategy
- Report and communicate results to internal stakeholders on a weekly, monthly, and as needed basis
- Provide insightful analysis of the Android app marketplace – from competitors, development trends, to new marketing channels, and monetization opportunities
What You Need
- Experience in direct response digital marketing (Display Media Buying, Adwords, Native Advertising, Facebook paid ads, etc.) preferred
- Experience in managing mobile user acquisition campaigns across viable channels, including ad networks, social, and emerging technology
- Experience product road mapping, and performing strategic market analysis
- Experience standing up a brand new product – from idea, to launch, and eventual success
- Experience in buying through tools like Google Adwords and Facebook paid ads
ReachMobi is the home for all innovators! This is an opportunity to be with an industry leading company that continues to experience tremendous growth.
- We offer a fun, work hard – play hard culture
- No dress code policy! Wear your flip flops and shorts in the summer
- Hybrid schedule
- Unlimited Paid Time Off along with 10 paid holidays
- 401k match up to 4%, Health/Vision/Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance, AD&D, STD and LTD 100% employer paid
- Sponsorship available
- Complimentary snacks, beverages, beer fridge, as well as catered lunches
- Located next to world-class shopping and restaurants
- Regular company-sponsored social events to connect with your team and fellow colleagues! - check out our Instagram to see more