ReachMobi is more than just one of the world’s largest mobile content providers. Our audience of over 20 million plus subscribers look forward to our content each day because we give our users exciting, engaging, and powerful mobile content, all focused on the web’s most popular categories. Our invaluable array of apps provides users with the power to transform their devices into something that perfectly aligns with their personalities and passions while enhancing functionality and customization.
Work in an ever-learning and evolving visionary sphere, as you grow, develop and further your career. Work with managers who value your ideas, while mentoring and motivating you to achieve your best through exciting challenges that make each day an interesting adventure.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Mentor junior developers to improve their Android knowledge and help them break down complex tasks.
- Develop product specific features that help the application grow its user base, provide multiple monetization sources, and increase user retention.
- Implement MVP features and A/B tests in a fast-paced timeline to determine and measure user engagement.
- Maintain Android Launcher project and optimize system features accordingly with new Android System updates (Android 10, 11)
- Develop and collaborate with cross-functional teams to define core structure of our products suite with daily contribution to the business needs. From adding new features, maintaining and optimizing existing functionality, to enhancing user experience and feasibility to use our products.
- Monitor product's analytics and improve application's performance.
- Handle bug fixing and maintain application within 0.3% crash free rate.
- Work with third-party data sources, libraries and APIs.
- Estimate development timelines and collaborate on building roadmap for product growth.
What You Need
- At least 3 years’ experience of professional Android development experience.
- Strong knowledge of Java or Kotlin; Kotlin preferred
- Excitement to work in a lean and fast-paced environment where you invent, maintain, and scale out both new and existing high-volume and high-quality mobile applications.
- Knowledge of UI/UX, and hands on experience designing UI a huge plus.
- Experience building applications in online advertising, or similar field a bonus.
- Google Play Billing experience preferred.
- We offer a fun, work hard – play hard culture
- No dress code policy! Wear your flip flops and shorts in the summer
- Unlimited Paid Time Off along with 10 paid holidays
- 401k, Health/Vision/Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D, and LTD 100% employer paid
- Complimentary snacks, beverages, beer fridge, as well as catered lunches 3 times a week
- Located next to world-class shopping and restaurants
- Fun social events and perks! - check out our Instagram to see more
- This is an opportunity to be with an industry-leading company that continues to experience tremendous growth
ReachMobi lives at the junction where the science of cutting-edge technology meets with audience engagement to create a new and powerful force that fosters real, long-term relationships with users. We pride ourselves on leading the industry in mobile engagement and monetization. We’ve gathered a “one-for-all” minded, world-class team of innovative developers, marketing ninjas, imaginative designers and content developers whose zeal for what they do is slightly north of fanatical. Seriously… obsessive.