An industry-leading mobile app developer, ReachMobi works tirelessly to connect users to a mobile experience that is completely tailored around the end-user. Our invaluable array of apps provides users with the power to transform their devices into something that perfectly aligns with their personalities and passions while enhancing functionality and customization.
Work in an ever-learning and evolving visionary sphere, as you grow, develop and further your career. Work with managers who value your ideas, while mentoring and motivating you to achieve your best through exciting challenges that make each day an interesting adventure.
What You Do
- Work and communicate alongside product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes, and estimate
- Participate in full app life cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store
- Testing new and clever ways to build and monetize mobile audiences
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools
- Provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of solution design and application development for specific business environments
- Lead a team developing a new and growing codebase with exciting challenges around growth, scalability, and performance.
What You Need
- At least 2+ years of management experience
- At least 3-5 years of professional software development experience
- Professional experience with C#
- 3+ years’ experience building cloud-native applications, preferably using AWS Serverless technologies
- Exposure to digital advertising technologies and familiarity with products such as AdMob a plus
- Experience with high-volume applications and related back-end services
- Experience in product and/or feature development
- Experience with subscription content and in-app purchases
How Will You Be Challenged?
This is a great opportunity to build and scale high-volume, high-availability applications at scale that will be used by millions worldwide. You will be joining a small, lean team of developers who will rapidly create emerging content for huge audiences, ultimately creating key features within our apps. We are looking for someone that can be an individual contributor but also manage and coach the team.
- Medical, Vision & Dental insurance
- 401k match
- Flexible spending account
- Unlimited PTO
- Life insurance, AD&D, and LTD 100% employer paid
- No dress codes
- Free snacks and beverages
- Catered lunches 3 times a week
- Happy hours and office outings