An industry-leading mobile app developer, ReachMobi works tirelessly to connect users to a mobile experience that is completely tailored around the end-user.
Our invaluable array of apps provides users with the power to transform their devices into something that perfectly aligns with their personalities and passions while enhancing functionality and customization.
Work in an ever-learning and evolving visionary sphere, as you grow, develop and further your career. Work with managers who value your ideas, while mentoring and motivating you to achieve your best through exciting challenges that make each day an interesting adventure.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- You will develop, deploy, and optimize digital distribution partnerships with key platforms and providers.
- Organize digital media buying using major display, search, and social networks to drive traffic to owned and operated mobile applications.
- Perform market research to refine paid media strategies and identify marketplace opportunities for new products and marketing pitches.
- Have a creative knack for constructing killer ad copy, and can drive brass-tacks cost per action (CPA) performance across a variety of media types and cost structure, be it on a cost per impression (CPM), cost per click (CPC), or cost per install (CPI) basis.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns and provide insights/recommendations.
- Text and image creative creation, split testing, and optimization.
- Know to the ins and outs of user-base segmentation, and how to identify and scale profitable cohorts.
- Source level bid optimizations to hit product LTV and ROI targets.
What You Need
- 2+ years of professional experience running performance based (CPC/CPI/CPA) mobile ad campaigns on a variety of mediums – Facebook, Google, Affiliate Networks and other buying platforms.
- Experience analyzing conversion rates, click-through rates, retention rates, lifetime value (LTV) and other common KPI’s.
- Proficient with Excel (Pivot tables, Data Visualization, VLOOKUP, SUMIF, etc.)
- Firsthand experience creating ad copy – text and graphics.
- Experience with SQL is preferred.
- Advanced Photoshop skills, Illustrator experience preferred.
- Mobile advertising experience preferred.
- Excellent interpretive skills, with the ability to ability to translate raw data into actionable outcomes.
- We have a work hard, play hard kind of culture.
- Autonomy isn’t for everyone, but we think it’s why we’re successful.
- No dress code policy!
- Medical, dental, vision, life, disability and other insurance coverages that best meet your needs.
ReachMobi lives at the junction where the science of cutting-edge technology meets with audience engagement to create a new and powerful force that fosters real, long-term relationships with users. We pride ourselves on leading the industry in mobile engagement and monetization. We’ve gathered a “one-for-all” minded, world-class team of innovative developers, marketing ninjas, imaginative designers and content developers whose zeal for what they do is slightly north of fanatical. Seriously… obsessive.