An industry-leading mobile app developer, ReachMobi works tirelessly to connect users to a mobile experience that is completely tailored around the end-user. Our invaluable array of apps provides users with the power to transform their devices into something that perfectly aligns with their personalities and passions while enhancing functionality and customization.
Work in an ever-learning and evolving visionary sphere, as you grow, develop and further your career. Work with managers who value your ideas, while mentoring and motivating you to achieve your best through exciting challenges that make each day an interesting adventure.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Development Leaders to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company.
- Help lead a team with our App Studio Manager through the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
- Own roadmap for your product area- help grow a ReachMobi vertical (news, fitness, email, messenger, etc.) that is Android Launcher focused.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Develop new ideas and initiatives for growth by staying current with trends, the mobile user acquisition landscape, and competitor strategies.
- Dive deep into the technical details of our product and KPI’s.
What You Need
- 3+ years’ experience in direct response digital marketing preferred.
- 3 years’ experience creating product roadmap(s) from conception to launch.
- Must have a strong financial & analytical background and ability to interpret & present large amounts of data
- Experience analyzing cost per acquisition, revenue per user, click-through rates, retention rates, lifetime value (LTV) and other common KPI’s.
- Ability to break down complex problems into steps that drive product development in a fast-paced environment.
- Expertise of interactive UX/UI design and methodologies.
- Ability to multitask with solid time management skills in a fast-changing, fast-moving, scrappy startup environment.
- Desire and ability to lead and motivate a team.
- We have a work hard, play hard kind of culture.
- No dress code policy! Wear your flip flops and shorts in the summer.
- Enjoy our complimentary snacks and beverages, as well as catered lunches.
- Fun social events and perks! - Check out our Instagram to see more.
- Located next to world-class shopping and restaurants.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, disability and other insurance coverages that best meet your needs.
ReachMobi lives at the junction where the science of cutting-edge technology meets with audience engagement to create a new and powerful force that fosters real, long-term relationships with users. We pride ourselves on leading the industry in mobile engagement and monetization. We’ve gathered a “one-for-all” minded, world-class team of innovative developers, marketing ninjas, imaginative designers and content developers whose zeal for what they do is slightly north of fanatical. Seriously… obsessive.