An industry-leading mobile app developer, ReachMobi works tirelessly to connect users to a mobile experience that is completely tailored around the end-user.
Our invaluable array of apps provides users with the power to transform their devices into something that perfectly aligns with their personalities and passions while enhancing functionality and customization.
Work in an ever-learning and evolving visionary sphere, as you grow, develop and further your career. Work with managers who value your ideas, while mentoring and motivating you to achieve your best through exciting challenges that make each day an interesting adventure.
How You’ll Make an Impact
This is a great opportunity to work with Android at scale, and create apps used by millions worldwide. You will be joining a small, lean team who will rapidly create emerging content for huge audiences, ultimately creating key features within our apps.
- Develop product specific features that help the application grow its user base, provide multiple monetization sources, and increase user retention.
- Implement MVP features and A/B tests in a fast-paced timeline to determine and measure user engagement.
- Maintain Android Launcher project and optimize system features accordingly with new Android System updates (Android 10, 11)
- Develop and collaborate with cross-functional teams to define core structure of our products suite with daily contribution to the business needs. From adding new features, maintaining and optimizing existing functionality, to enhancing user experience and feasibility to use our products.
- Monitor product's analytics and improve application's performance.
- Handle bug fixing and maintain application within 0.3% crash free rate.
- Work with third-party data sources, libraries and APIs.
- Estimate development timelines and collaborate on building roadmap for product growth.
What You Need
- At least 3 years’ experience of professional Android development experience
- Strong knowledge of Java or Kotlin.
- Excitement to work in a lean and fast-paced environment where you invent, maintain, and scale out both new and existing high-volume and high-quality mobile applications.
- Knowledge of UI/UX, and hands on experience designing UI a huge plus.
- Experience building applications in online advertising, or similar field a bonus.
- Google Play Billing experience preferred.
- We have a work hard, play hard kind of culture.
- No dress code policy! Wear your flip flops and shorts in the summer.
- Enjoy our complimentary snacks and beverages, as well as catered lunches.
- Fun social events and perks! - Check out our Instagram to see more.
- Located next to world-class shopping and restaurants.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, disability and other insurance coverages that best meet your needs.
ReachMobi lives at the junction where the science of cutting-edge technology meets with audience engagement to create a new and powerful force that fosters real, long-term relationships with users. We pride ourselves on leading the industry in mobile engagement and monetization. We’ve gathered a “one-for-all” minded, world-class team of innovative developers, marketing ninjas, imaginative designers and content developers whose zeal for what they do is slightly north of fanatical. Seriously… obsessive.