Our Senior Recruiter is a support role charged with identifying “A” players within the online industry and delivering our value proposition to secure interest in our company. This position will report to the VP of Strategic Operations and will have the following primary duties:
- Sourcing -Search qualified candidates through resume boards, search engines, social network user groups, and industry specific sites. Maintain, monitor and edit job postings. Make initial contact with passive candidates to pique their interest in the company and the position. Track and qualify ROI on Ad spend.
- Networking – Establish community relations by promoting employment opportunities. Build partnerships with educational institutions, user groups, etc. to develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need. Attend career fairs and other events for recruiting and company recognition.
- Company Culture – Will be responsible for driving culture, ordering company swag and employee engagement through various events.
- Applicant Tracking & Interviewing- Coordinating and documenting a full pipeline of candidates through the application process for a full scope of positions ranging in technical, management, sales, exc. Including resume screens, skills assessments, behavior surveys, interview coordination, establishing culture fit, verbal offers and reference checks.
- Closing- Making competitive offers to qualified candidates.
- Onboarding/Offboarding – Drive the onboarding, orientation processes, mentorship program and offboarding, as directed by VP of Strategic Operations.
- Immigration – Works closely with the Manager of Corporate Legal Services to assist and coordinate immigration, visa sponsorship procedures, and visa processing as it applies to the DHS and the USCIS.
The successful candidate will be an instrumental addition to the team with:
- Minimum 3 years recent recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated success in recruiting technology, sales and corporate professionals within the online advertising industry is ideal.
- Hands-on experience with a variety of job boards and sourcing strategies.
- Proficient with applicant tracking systems, Excel and Outlook; willing and able to learn other computer applications.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Communication: Excel in both written and oral communication; effective interpersonal skills; professional attitude; able to represent Company favorably.
- Organization: Able to work independently; effective time management skills; able to manage multiple tasks concurrently, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines. Attention to detail is an absolute must!
- Social: Likes engaging with the team and building relationships with local user groups, universities, etc.
- Adaptable: Willingness to accept change; exhibit flexibility and adaptability. Along with the ability to absorb and quickly understand new information.
- Resourceful: Ability to deliver results utilizing the resources available. Has a get-it-done mentality.
- We offer a fun, work hard – play hard culture
- We have ping pong tables, pool tables, foosball tables, darts, and a beer fridge
- No dress code policy! Wear your flip flops and shorts in the summer
- Complimentary snacks and beverages as well as catered lunches
- Located next to world-class shopping and restaurants
- Fun social events and perks! - check out our Instagram to see more
- This is an opportunity to be with an industry-leading company that continues to experience tremendous growth
Time flies here. Every day, our ‘ROI Junkies’ are committed to finding innovative ways to grow our highly-engaged audience and connect these users with the top-tier advertisers who can’t reach them anywhere else. From generating fresh content to creating amazing new creatives, to the audience engagement algorithms, our full-stack optimization process seeks to leave no stone unturned. This is a team that must react and moves quickly in a fast-paced environment. Our independent teams work on 3 to 5 new “bets” at a time and must juggle these priorities each day.
ReachMobi is more than just one of the world’s largest mobile content providers. Our audience of over 20 million-plus subscribers looks forward to our content each day because we give our users exciting, engaging, and powerful mobile content, all focused on the app’s most popular categories.
ReachMobi lives at the junction where the science of cutting-edge technology meets with audience engagement to create a new and powerful force that fosters real, long-term relationships with users. We pride ourselves on leading the industry in mobile engagement and monetization. We’ve gathered a “one-for-all” minded, world-class team of innovative developers, marketing ninjas, imaginative designers, and content developers whose zeal for what they do is slightly north of fanatical. Seriously… obsessive!