The Product Leader will be leading a team of people and will be the primary owner of the growing vertical that is Android Launcher focused. Examples include jobs, politics, sports, horoscopes, etc. You will use your strong creative and analytical skills to acquire profitable and engaged customers across various channels.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience in direct response marketing including Display Media Buying, Adwords, Native Advertising, Facebook paid ads, etc.
- Lead a team of 3-4 to create and grow Android Launcher content focused on a specific audience
- Identify new networks, traffic sources, and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance
- Build and maintain a forecast for how our acquisition costs and lifetime value for customer cohorts will change over time; this will be a critical input into our overall business model and expansion strategy
- Negotiate direct ad buys
- Develop, launch, and optimize display, search, social, and email campaigns
- Landing page consulting, testing, and optimization
- A/B test creatives, copy, and android landing pages
- Report and communicate results to internal stakeholders on a weekly, monthly, and as-needed basis
- Provide insightful analysis of our UA spend and its results
- Stay current on the mobile user acquisition landscape, growth trends, best practices, and competitor strategies to develop new ideas and initiatives for growth
What You Need
- 5+ years’ experience in direct response digital marketing preferred
- 5+ years of experience in managing mobile user acquisition campaigns across viable channels, including ad networks, social, and emerging technology
- Experience building and leading high performing teams
- Experience in Display Media Buying and other digital media traffic sources
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open & entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in buying through tools like Google Adwords and Facebook paid ads
- Familiar with media buying focused on customer acquisition
- Must have a strong financial & analytical background and ability to interpret & present large amounts of data
- Strong knowledge of performance advertising statistics
- Strong ability to make actionable decisions based on data from app analytics platforms, & internal data tools
- Experience with app-based user acquisition a big plus
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask with solid time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing, fast-moving, scrappy startup environment
- We offer a fun, work hard – play hard culture
- We have ping pong tables, pool tables, foosball tables, darts, and a beer fridge
- No dress code policy! Wear your flip flops and shorts in the summer
- Complimentary snacks and beverages as well as catered lunches
- Located next to world-class shopping and restaurants
- Fun social events and perks! - check out our Instagram to see more
- This is an opportunity to be with an industry-leading company that continues to experience tremendous growth
Time flies here. Every day, our ‘ROI Junkies’ are committed to finding innovative ways to grow our highly-engaged audience and connect these users with the top-tier advertisers who can’t reach them anywhere else. From generating fresh content to creating amazing new creatives, to the audience engagement algorithms, our full-stack optimization process seeks to leave no stone unturned. This is a team that must react and moves quickly in a fast-paced environment. Our independent teams work on 3 to 5 new “bets” at a time and must juggle these priorities each day.
ReachMobi is more than just one of the world’s largest mobile content providers. Our audience of over 20 million-plus subscribers looks forward to our content each day because we give our users exciting, engaging, and powerful mobile content, all focused on the app’s most popular categories.
ReachMobi lives at the junction where the science of cutting-edge technology meets with audience engagement to create a new and powerful force that fosters real, long-term relationships with users. We pride ourselves on leading the industry in mobile engagement and monetization. We’ve gathered a “one-for-all” minded, world-class team of innovative developers, marketing ninjas, imaginative designers, and content developers whose zeal for what they do is slightly north of fanatical. Seriously… obsessive!