An industry-leading mobile app developer, ReachMobi works tirelessly to connect users to a mobile experience that is completely tailored around the end-user. Our invaluable array of apps provides users with the power to transform their devices into something that perfectly aligns with their personalities and passions while enhancing functionality and customization.
Work in an ever-learning and evolving visionary sphere, as you grow, develop and further your career. Work with managers who value your ideas, while mentoring and motivating you to achieve your best through exciting challenges that make each day an interesting adventure.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Development Leaders to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company.
- Help lead a team with our App Studio Manager through the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
- Own roadmap for your product area- help grow a ReachMobi vertical (news, fitness, email, messenger, etc.) that is Android Launcher focused.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Develop new ideas and initiatives for growth by staying current with trends, the mobile user acquisition landscape, and competitor strategies.
- Dive deep into the technical details of our product and KPI’s.
What You Need
- 3 years’ experience creating product roadmap(s) from conception to launch.
- Strong data analytics skills - SQL preferred.
- Experience analyzing cost per acquisition, revenue per user, click-through rates, retention rates, lifetime value (LTV) and other common KPI’s.
- Ability to break down complex problems into steps that drive product development in a fast-paced environment.
- Expertise of interactive UX/UI design and methodologies.
- We offer a fun, work hard – play hard culture
- No dress code policy! Wear your flip flops and shorts in the summer
- Unlimited Paid Time Off along with 10 paid holidays
- 401k, Health/Vision/Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D, and LTD 100% employer paid
- Complimentary snacks, beverages, beer fridge, as well as catered lunches 3 times a week
- Located next to world-class shopping and restaurants
- Fun social events and perks! - check out our Instagram to see more
- This is an opportunity to be with an industry-leading company that continues to experience tremendous growth