The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Analytics: Own essential product reporting around revenue, gross profit, and customer lifetime value both in aggregate and at the vertical level. Make recommendations to drive profitability and scale across all products and investments. Help monitor and influence the overall financial health of our products.
- Business Intelligence: Serve as the businesses’ subject matter expert on all aspects of data. Maintains data sources & overall ReachMobi product dashboards. Understands database structures and how they impact the business: QA new & existing data streams and product rollouts for ReachMobi. Trains product leaders and managers/analysts on new data flows, opportunities, etc.
- Business Partnership: Work closely with product leaders and their teams to maximize growth. Consult & partner with product leaders and other managers/analysts for data needs. Brainstorms possible new metrics and processes that will lead to revenue growth and improved efficiencies.
- Leadership: Help set the tone as a critical cross-functional leader of the ReachMobi team. Must be able to think outside the box and challenge the status quo. Recommend new ways to improve performance.
What You Need
The successful candidate will be a passionate, inspiring, and confident leader with:
- Minimum of three to five years of progressive experience in a combination of finance and operational roles.
- Experience owning and managing critical business processes from end-to-end.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are necessary to analyze data effectively.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to multi-task effectively in an ever-changing startup environment.
- Advanced experience with Excel.
- Experience with SQL.
How Will You Be Challenged?
- Autonomy isn’t for everyone, but we think it’s why we’re successful.
- Have real visibility into how the business is doing each day and have the ability to pull the levers to accelerate the business each and every day.
- We offer a fun, work hard – play hard culture
- We have ping pong tables, pool tables, foosball tables, darts and a beer fridge
- No dress code policy! Wear your flip flops and shorts in the summer
- Complimentary snacks and beverages as well as catered lunches
- Located next to world-class shopping and restaurants
- Fun social events and perks! - check out our Instagram to see more
- This is an opportunity to be with an industry-leading company that continues to experience tremendous growth
Time flies here. Every day, our ‘ROI Junkies’ are committed to finding innovative ways to grow our highly-engaged audience and connect these users with the top-tier advertisers who can’t reach them anywhere else. From generating fresh content to creating exceptional new creatives to the audience engagement algorithms, our full-stack optimization process seeks to leave no stone unturned. This is a team that must react and moves quickly in a fast-paced environment. Our independent teams work on 3 to 5 new “bets” at a time and must juggle these priorities each day.
We’re designers, developers, dreamers, and tragically hopeless romantics.
The superhuman team at ReachMobi works relentlessly to develop technology to make your life easier, brighter, and more easily connected to things you value most.
Our invaluable array of apps provide users with the power to transform their devices into something that perfectly aligns with their personalities and passions while enhancing functionality and customization. Whether by adding lightweight customizations to increase productivity, pulling in fresh content to stay on top of the latest trends, or even redesigning the entire layout and design of your mobile device, ReachMobi makes it all effortless.
Because, in the end, everything works better with ReachMobi.