Digital Media Buyer
What You Do
- Live and breathe digital performance media
- You will develop, deploy, and optimize search using paid digital media (social, search, display, etc.) while managing manage digital distribution partnerships with key platforms and providers
- Organize digital media buying using major display, search, and social networks to drive traffic to owned and operated mobile applications
- Have a knack for constructing killer ad copy, and can drive brass-tacks cost per action (CPA) performance across a variety of media types and cost structure, be it on a cost per impression (CPM), cost per click (CPC), or cost per install (CPI) basis
- Know to the ins and outs of user-base segmentation, and how to identify and scale profitable cohorts
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns and provide insights/recommendations
- Ownership of the ad operations process
- Text and image creative creation, split testing, and optimization
- Landing page optimization
- Performance reporting
- Source level bid optimizations to hit product LTV and ROI targets
- Perform market research to refine paid media strategies and identify market place opportunities for new products and marketing pitches
What You Need
- 2+ years of professional experience running performance based (CPC/CPI/CPA) mobile ad campaigns on a variety of mediums – Facebook, Google, Affiliate Networks and other buying platforms
- Experience analyzing conversion rates, click-through rates, retention rates, lifetime value (LTV) and other common KPI’s
- Proficient with Excel (Pivot tables, Data Visualization, VLOOKUP, SUMIF, etc.)
- Excellent interpretive skills, with the ability to ability to translate raw data into actionable outcomes
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
How Will You Be Challenged?
- Autonomy isn’t for everyone, but we think it’s why we’re successful
- Have real visibility into how the business is doing each day and have the ability to pull the levers to accelerate the business each and every day
- We offer a fun, work hard – play hard culture
- We have ping pong tables, pool tables, foosball tables, darts and a beer fridge
- No dress code policy! Wear your flip flops and shorts in the summer
- Complimentary snacks and beverages as well as catered lunches
- Located next to world class shopping and restaurants
- Fun social events and perks! - check out our Instagram to see more
- This is an opportunity to be with an industry leading company that continues to experience tremendous growth
Time flies here. Every day, our ‘ROI Junkies’ are committed to finding innovative ways to grow our highly-engaged audience and connect these users with the top-tier advertisers who can’t reach them anywhere else. From generating fresh content, to creating amazing new creatives, to the audience engagement algorithms, our full-stack optimization process seeks to leave no stone unturned. This is a team that must react and move quickly in a fast-paced environment. Our independent teams work on 3 to 5 new “bets” at a time and must juggle these priorities each day.
ReachMobi is more than just one of the world’s largest mobile content providers. Our audience of over 20 million plus subscribers look forward to our content each day because we give our users exciting, engaging, and powerful mobile content, all focused on the web’s most popular categories.
ReachMobi lives at the junction where the science of cutting-edge technology meets with audience engagement to create a new and powerful force that fosters real, long-term relationships with users. We pride ourselves on leading the industry in mobile engagement and monetization. We’ve gathered a “one-for-all” minded, world-class team of innovative developers, marketing ninjas, imaginative designers and content developers whose zeal for what they do is slightly north of fanatical. Seriously… obsessive.